1. Wrap an onion in a wet paper towel to avoid tears.
2. Clean the built-up residue off your shower head with a plastic bag and vinegar.
3. Iron your collars with a hair straightener.
4. “Store jewelry with sticky notes like this so they don’t tangle.”
5. Put scotch tape on your nail clippers so nail trimmings don’t fly around.
6. Make an inexpensive cookbook holder with a pants hanger.
7. Use 2 leftover cups and a toilet paper roll to make a cheap speaker for your smartphone.
8. Remove stains from white clothes with a mixture of baking soda and hydrogen peroxide.
9. Use lemon peels to deodorize the trash can.
10. Wrap the stems of bananas to keep them fresh for longer.