1. Prevent your foot from slipping by wearing a band aid.
2. Stretch your shoes with a peeled potato.
3. Apply nail polish on sandals that rub against your toes.
4. Get rid of hard inserts with pads.
5. Turn any shoe into winter footwear.
6. Make your shoes bigger with socks.
7. Make invisible socks to show off your heels.
8. Use fabric to keep sandals from hurting you.
9. Make a cushion when your shoes are oversized.
10. Tie your laces according to your needs.
11. Use a sanitary towel as a heel pad.